The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford ® for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS). The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provide full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords ®. A fantastic new function of the VCM 2 is its ability to communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer without any hardware or software upgrades. This allows technicians to work on vehicles remotely while the VCM II is connected directly to the vehicle.
The VCM II is recommended for new Ford ® , Lincoln ® , and Mercury ® vehicles. It is also backwards compatible with all 16 pin Ford ® , Lincoln ® , and Mercury ® vehicles. In addition, the VCM II is designed to be compatible with future communication protocols. It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR). The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR). The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing intermittent problems.
Ford ® VCM II Features & Specifications:
· Automatic vehicle recognition
· Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
· Guided Fault Finding
· New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
· Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
· Program New Keys
· Injector Coding
· Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
· DPF Regeneration
· Brake Bleeding
· Steering Angle Resets
· All Other Dealer Functions Ford ® VCM II Part Numbers:
· Part Number: 164-R9805 - VCM II Base Kit
· Part Number: 164-R9806 - VCM II CFR
· Part Number: 164-R9807 - VCM II Kit with CFR
· Part Number: 164-R9800 - VCM II Kit with CFR & Laptop
· Part Number: 164-R9801 - VCM II DLC Cable
ask us about product
+961 3 650 377